Loraclear contains the active ingredient Loratadine 10mg per tablet and is used for the relief of symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal rhinitis (hayfever), such as sneezing, nasal discharge and itching, as well as itching and burning of the eyes. Loraclear is also used for the relief of symptoms and signs of chronic urticaria (hives) and other allergic skin disorders.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age - take one tablet daily.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years of age weighing more than 30kg - take one tablet daily.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years of age weighing less than 30kg - take half a tablet daily.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- The safe use of Loraclear tablets has not been established in children under 2 years of ago or during pregnancy or lactation.
- If you have liver disease check with your doctor or pharmacist before commencing treatment.
- Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
You can order this product by following the link below.
We are no longer accepting orders through treatallergies.com, but you can still purchase from us at our main website below. You'll receive the same excellent service, from the same people.
Click here to purchase Loraclear.