Cromolux Allergy Eye Drops
Cromolux Eye Drops are used to treat allergic conditions such as hay fever and conjunctivitis which are conditions that can cause redness, discomfort and discharge from the affected eye. Cromolux Eye Drops contains sodium cromoglycate which prevents and treats these symptoms.
Adults and children: One or two drops in each eye four times daily or as directed by your doctor.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Do not use with soft contact lenses.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sodium cromoglycate or to any of the other ingredients.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before you start using Cromolux Eye Drops.
- To help keep the contents sterile, do not allow the dropper to touch your eyelids or any other surface.
- As with other eye drop preparations, you may occasionally experience eye irritation or visual blurring after initial insertion. If this persists or increases, or if you notice any other changes, stop using the eye drops and consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not drive or operate hazardous machinery while this persists.
Keep Cromolux Eye Drops in a cool, dry place. Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Protect from direct sunlight. Shake well before use. Record the day bottle was opened and discard four weeks after it was opened.
You can order this product by following the link below.
We are no longer accepting orders through treatallergies.com, but you can still purchase from us at our main website below. You'll receive the same excellent service, from the same people.
Click here to purchase Cromolux Allergy Eye Drops.
Distributed by AFT Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Auckland for Tubilux Pharma,Via Costarica 20/22, Rome, Italy.