Apo Loratadine ( Generic Claritin )
Apo Loratadine is generic Claritin. Apo Loratadine is a fast-acting, non-drowsy treatment used to relieve the symptoms of perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis, commonly known as hayfever. It provides daily relief from sneezing, running or itchy nose, nasal congestion, throat discomfort, and irritated or watery eyes. Apo Loratadine will also alleviate the symptoms of other allergic skin reactions including urticaria, or "hives". The active ingredient in each tablet of Apo Loratadine is 10mg of the antihistamine Loratadine. Loratadine helps to reduce the symptoms of an allergic reaction by preventing the effects of the substance histamine within the body. Apo Loratadine is now available in a bottle of 100 tablets as well as packets of 30 tablets.
- Apo Loratadine is not be used by children under 2 years of age unless advised otherwise by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years of age weighing less than 30kg take half a tablet of Apo Loratadine daily.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years of age weighing more than 30kg take one tablet of Apo Loratadine daily.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age take one tablet daily.
- Do not take a double dosage of Apo Loratadine. If you miss a daily dose but remember more than 12 hours before you are due to take your next dose then take it as normal. If it is less than 12 hours before your next dose then skip the day's dose and take the next dose when it is due.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using Apo Loratadine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Apo Loratadine if you have liver or severe kidney problems
- Apo Loratadine is unlikely to cause drowsiness. If, however, you find that you become affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery
- Do not use Apo Loratadine if you are allergic to Loratadine or any of the other ingredients of Apo-Loratadine. Apo Loratadine does not contain sucrose or gluten but does contain lactose
- Keep Apo Loratadine out of the reach of young children
- In some cases, possible side effects of this medication may include: Headaches, Fatigue, Dry mouth
Maintenance:Keep Apo Loratadine in a cool, dry place. Store at or below 25 degrees Celsius. Protect from direct sunlight.
You can order this product by following the link below.
We are no longer accepting orders through treatallergies.com, but you can still purchase from us at our main website below. You'll receive the same excellent service, from the same people.
Click here to purchase Apo Loratadine ( Generic Claritin ).
Please keep products out of the reach of children.
Apo Loratadine is marketed in New Zealand by Apotex NZ Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand